Wednesday, October 7, 2009

September 30th was my mom's 75th birthday. Since she's a 50-mile one-way drive away, and I had a doctor's appointment that day, and parent conferences the next, we (Jesse and I, and Linda and Bill) decided to celebrate with her on Saturday - October 3rd (my official first day of fall break).


Linda and Bill provided lunch (KFC) and a yummy chocolate cake. We bought her a purple, digital camera. She's been telling us she needed one for a while now, so it was risky buying it, when her favorite past-time is shopping. Fortunately, it worked out! Here's a few pictures of the celebration.





Playing with the new camera!





Central Michigan beat Michigan State, but UofM blew it!



An armful of kittens!

2 comments:

Michelle Connolly said...

Happy Birthday to your mom and I love seeing you with the kittens. You're all so cute!!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

How fun! My mamma just had a birthday too! Isn't it fun to have good mammas!?