Friday, March 27, 2009

Okay... My Bad!

Last week Sandy came up with a marvelous idea to go to Olive Garden for lunch, and to catch up on everything she's been up to for the past couple of months. Wow... How could I say "no?" I mean, good friend + good food = good time!!! Unfortunately, I didn't mention this adventure on my blog, and guess what??? Sandy called me on it! So...

Today when Sandy, Vicki and I went to Macayos for lunch, Sandy made sure I didn't miss out on some "kodak moments," so I could add today's visit on the blog... Here it is:

Macayo's... YUM!

This is Sandy and Noah. Sandy said she was in the middle of eating a chip (Who can resist?!?)...

So she "posed" for this picture.

This is Vicki! She said she always looks like a "China-man" in pictures, so I took another one just to see... You decide!

Sandy, being serious... What's up with that?!?

Fried ice cream... Mmmmmm!

I had a great time... Thanks ladies!!!
Sandy: Am I forgiven???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, I guess! Did you have to put the ne with the chip in????